- Superior barbecue sauce recipe made tangy and perfectly spiced with a lick of Jim Beam bourbon
- All-natural, GMO-free and gluten-free ingredients and American bourbon flavor from the world’s #1 bourbon
- The perfect sauce for ribs, roasted turkeys, pork loins and chicken wings
- Cost includes shipping & handling
- Ships anywhere in the Continental USA
High-Quality BBQ Sauce Recipe from Real Ingredients
Our delicious Memphis-style barbecue sauce is made with only the best all-natural, GMO-free ingredients; charcoal and tomato flavors with spices and American Bourbon. A brand that knows something about great flavor, Jim Beam has been distilling America’s #1 Bourbon since 1795, using great-great-grandfather’s original recipe. Four years of aging in newly charred American white oak barrels helps elicit notes of caramel and vanilla for a truly unique, refined and elegant liquor.
Without overpowering the great balance of flavor, the distinctive Beam essence remains. Just a lick of American bourbon and other real ingredients to give you a real barbecue sauce with real flavors you’ll recognize.
Barbecue Sauce for Wings, Ribs, and More
Jim Beam Southern Tang BBQ Sauce is sure to quickly become one of your most essential grilling accessories if it isn’t already. Use the sauce for basting to get the best out of chicken, turkey, pork chops, ribs, wings, or pretty much anything else you put on your grill. Give an old favorite a new identity by mixing some in with burger meat, or use it as the sauce for a delicious barbecue chicken pizza. Loaded with all-natural ingredients, not corn syrup, you can feel good serving Jim Beam sauce on the side with chicken fingers, nuggets, or French fries.
- Delicious BBQ sauce recipe made with America’s #1 Bourbon
- All-natural, GMO-free and gluten-free ingredients for a high-quality barbecue sauce
- Step up your wings, pork, hamburgers, chicken, ribs, or any other meat on the grill
- A must-have BBQ accessory for any cookout or tailgate
- Use for basting, dipping, finishing or as a secret ingredient to spice up your favorite recipes
- Superior barbecue sauce recipe made with real maple syrup, brown sugar, and Jim Beam bourbon
- Real Bourbon. Real Flavor. Real Good.